Each project is composed of 5 Stages and each stage may be composed of several Sub-Stages. The story develops from a general idea in early Stages to the specifics in later ones (this was inspired by Randy Ingermanson's Snowflake method).
For an example please read the example Wribly Story.
2- User Engagement Submit: Submissions must follow the rules of each Stage (i.e. structure and length). These can be found on the submission page, and will be updated as stages progress. Comment: Users can comment on others' submissions Vote: Cast your votes for the participating entries Only the winning submission of each Stage or Sub-Stage moves on to be developed in the following Stages.
How do I start?
- You should first become familiar with the submission rules for the current stage (these can be found in the submission page).
- You may wish to start by reading a few of the submissions and voting for the entries. We recommend that you read the voting instructions first (located on the voting page).
- You can also participate by submitting your entries on the submission page.
What's going to happen during this beta test?
- The first two stages will last for about a week each. Subsequent stages will be shorter.
- The beta test should last for about 3-4 months (this is when the story will be finished).
- You can spend as much (or as little) time as you like submitting, voting and/or commenting.
- If at any point you have any comments or suggestions please let us know using the feedback form located at the right side of all pages, or send us an email. All suggestions are useful!!